(for sharpened angle measurement)
KNIFE BLADES - RAZOR BLADES - MACHINE KNIVES - SCISSORS - SHEARS - CRAFT BLADES -CIRCULAR BLADES...and many others.
||GBP 1375 approximately USD2275
Size - 160mm x 100mm x 30mm
maximum blade width 44mm
Power Source -9v battery powered
Laser 1mw class 2
- - lightweight and portable, yet robust construction
- - comfortable for in hand use
- - provides a quick and simple method of measuring blade angles
- - battery powered for use anywhere (eg: factory floor or point of sale)
- - single bevel and double edged components accommodated equally well
- - suitable for use with tapered or flat strip blades
- - small compact design (only 160 x 100 x 30mm)
- - measure the sharpened angles to an accuracy of ±1°
CATRA now offers this very lightweight, easily used, hand held laser goniometer
to measure the included sharpened angle(s) of all types of knife blades.
The device operates by reflecting a low powered laser beam from the facets
of a cutting edge.
This unit incorporating a circular scale of 90mm diameter is suitable for obtaining
a rapid determination of the edge angle in situations where a mains supply
laboratory goniometer is not available or impractical to use.
Its lightweight and compact size makes it ideal for carrying
around in the briefcase or car for use in various field locations as well
as roving inspections in a factory environment.
A complete instruction manual also explains how to use the device to examine
the condition of sharpened edges.
Specially modified versions are available to order for large width and circular
A larger mains powered bench model is also available.
Available direct from the manufacturers or our agents
Machines availabale for rent for both short and long term projects
Top of the page
CATRA, Henry Street, Sheffield S3 7EQ, Great Britain Fax: +44 (0)114
272 2151 Tel: +44 (0)114 276 9736 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org