CATRA provides specialised training services in the following areas:
- - Technical aspects of cutlery, flatware, knives, blades, kitchen gadgets and utensils, cookware and tool manufacture, material selection, quality assessment, failure analysis, specification, product fitness for purpose.
- - Safety in the use of knives and other sharp cutting tools, including on-site assessment of safety hazards.
(CATRA operates tailor made courses to your requirements from 1 to 25 delegates)
- - Product quality, standards/specifications and customer complaint courses for distributors and retailers.
- - Stainless steels, simply explained metals technology ( metallurgy), its uses, and performance
- - Knife sharpening courses using CATRA's range of knife sharpeners held free of charge
- - Sharpening, sharpness and cutting technology a very special course offering indepth understanding of sharpness, cutting edge durability, sharpening techniques / systems, blade materials, blade design, sharpness testing and much more. This course is unique, no one else in the World offers an equivalent.
All our courses are taught by practising experts within their field
Contact us for our latest course dates or to arrange a bespoke course for your needs, which could be carried out
on your site.
CATRAHONE Diamond Power Knife Sharpener
Every home should have one
All our training
Top of the page
CATRA, Henry Street, Sheffield S3 7EQ, Great Britain Fax: +44 (0)114
272 2151 Tel: +44 (0)114 276 9736