Perfect for the Knife Enthusiast, our Knife Edge Protractor can Measure Sharpened Angles for:
KNIFE BLADES | SCISSORS | CRAFT BLADES | FOLDING & HUNTING KNIVES | SPORTING BLADES
Our very lightweight, low cost, easily used, handheld laser goniometer measures inclusive blade edge angles of various knives.
- Provides a quick and simple method of measuring blade angles.
- Battery powered for use anywhere.
- Single bevel and double edged components accommodated equally well.
- Suitable for use with tapered or flat strip blades.
- Safe 1mW laser power (similar to laser pointers).
- Uses the same technology as CATRA’s commercial goniometers.
This useful and unique tool now gives you the opportunity to see the actual edge measurement and remove the guess work from sharpening.
The device operates by reflecting a laser beam from the facets of a cutting edge on to a graduated scale. This unit incorporating a circular scale of 90mm diameter is suitable for obtaining a rapid determination of the edge angle in all situations, where the level of ambient light is low. A complete instruction sheet also explains how to use the device to examine the condition of sharpened edges.
|Precision||±2°, scale graduated to 1°|
|Size||160mm x 100mm x 30mm|
|Power||9V, battery powered|
|Maximum Blade Width||42mm|
Our Hobbi-Goniometer is available for sale – Click Here to buy now.