For measurement of the sharpened cutting edge angles
KNIFE BLADES – RAZOR BLADES – MACHINE KNIVES – SCISSORS – SHEARS – CRAFT BLADES -CIRCULAR BLADES…and many others.
|Prices excluding local taxes||Mk1 Aluminium body (focussed laser) GBP 1375 approx USD2200
Mk 2 Plastic body
HP ( focussed laser) GBP 525 approx USD 840
LP ( unfocussed laser) GBP 389 approx USD 625
|Specifications||Size – 160mm x 100mm x 30mm
maximum blade width 44mm
Power Source -9v battery powered
Laser 1mw class 2
Supplied with protective case
Optional set of certified blades for calibration
- lightweight and portable, yet robust construction
- comfortable for in hand use
- provides a quick and simple method of measuring blade angles
- battery powered for use anywhere (eg: factory floor or point of sale)
- single bevel and double edged components accommodated equally well
- suitable for use with tapered or flat strip blades
- small compact design (only 160 x 100 x 30mm)
- measure the sharpened angles to an accuracy of ±1°
CATRA now offers this very lightweight, easily used, hand held laser goniometer to measure the included sharpened angle(s) of all types of knife blades.
The device operates by reflecting a low powered laser beam from the facets of a cutting edge.
This unit incorporating a circular scale of 90mm diameter is suitable for obtaining a rapid determination of the edge angle in situations where a mains supply laboratory goniometer is not available or impractical to use.
Its lightweight and compact size makes it ideal for carrying around in the briefcase or car for use in various field locations as well as roving inspections in a factory environment.
A complete instruction manual also explains how to use the device to examine the condition of sharpened edges.