(for sharpened angle measurement) KNIFE BLADES – RAZOR BLADES – MACHINE KNIVES – SCISSORS – SHEARS – CRAFT BLADES -CIRCULAR BLADES…and many others.
|Prices||Contact CATRA for details|
|Specifications||Size – 160mm x 100mm x 30mm Power Source – battery powered|
- lightweight and portable
- comfortable for in hand use
- provides a quick and simple method of measuring blade angles
- battery powered for use anywhere (eg: factory floor or point of sale)
- single bevel and double edged components accommodated equally well
- suitable for use with tapered or flat strip blades
- small compact design (only 160 x 100 x 30mm)
- measure the sharpened angles to an accuracy of ±2°
CATRA now offers this very lightweight, easily used, hand held laser goniometer to measure the included sharpened angle(s) of all types of knife blades.
The device operates by reflecting a low powered laser beam from the facets of a cutting edge.
This unit incorporating a circular scale of 90mm diameter is suitable for obtaining a rapid determination of the edge angle in situations where a mains supply laboratory goniometer is not available or impractical to use.
Its lightweight and compact size makes it ideal for carrying around in the briefcase or car for use in various field locations as well as roving inspections in a factory environment.
A complete instruction manual also explains how to use the device to examine the condition of sharpened edges. Specially modified versions are available to order for large width and circular blades. A larger mains powered bench model is also available.