In the 55 years of CATRA’s existence it has specialised in the design and development of special purpose production machinery, especially in the processes associated with the manufacture of cutlery, knives, blades, flatware and tools.
CATRA not only design, but manufacture the equipment in our own workshops to the client’s individual requirements.
An experienced team of designers, programmers and project engineers, using CAD and State of Technology facilities, are available to produce machines to meet the most exacting standards of the competitive 21st century. Our portfolio of recently produced equipment includes:
- Blade and Knife Sharpening Equipment
- Grinding, Glazing and Polishing Machines
- In Process Gauging and Machine Quality Monitoring
- Automatic Loading and Unloading Units
- Hardening and Heat Treatment Facilities
- Scalloping, Serratting and Edge Honing Units
- Product Sorting and Stacking Machinery
- Automatic Assembly Machinery
- See also CATRA Products for our standard machinery