At CATRA, we proudly provide specialised training taught by experts within their field.
Some examples of our expert-led training courses:
- Technical aspects of knives, tools, cookware and utensils. These include material selection, quality assessment, failure analysis, specification and product fitness for purpose.
- Safety in the use of knives and other sharp cutting tools, including on-site assessment of safety hazards.
- Product quality, standards / specifications and customer complaint courses for distributors and retailers.
- Stainless steels, simply explained.
- Metals technology (metallurgy), its uses, and performance.
- FREE knife sharpening courses using CATRA’s range of knife sharpeners held.
- Sharpening, sharpness and cutting technology: a specialist course offering in-depth understanding of sharpness, cutting edge durability, blade materials, sharpness testing and much more. (This course is unique to CATRA!)
We can even arrange a bespoke course for your needs, which could be carried out on your site.