Portable. Robust. Precise. For Inclusive Sharpened Angles of:
KNIVES | RAZORS | SCISSORS | CRAFT BLADES | SURGICAL SCALPEL BLADES
Its lightweight and compact size makes it ideal for carrying around for use in various locations, as well as roving inspections in a factory environment.
- Provides a quick and simple method of measuring blade angles.
- Battery powered for use anywhere.
- Single bevel and double edged components accommodated equally well.
- Suitable for use with tapered or flat strip blades.
- Small compact design, therefore comfortable for in-hand use.
- Optional set of certified blades for calibration.
The device operates by reflecting a laser beam from the facets of a cutting edge onto a circular scale of 90mm diameter. The result is a rapid determination of the edge angle in situations where a mains supply is not available or impractical.
A user manual is supplied, giving instructions on how to set-up the device and interpret the cutting edge geometry readings. Digital copies are also available.
|Size||160mm x 100mm x 30mm|
|Power||9V, battery powered|
|Laser||Class 2, 1mW|
|Maximum Blade Width||44mm|
Our Portable Laser Goniometer is available for sale – Click Here to buy now.
We offer full independent and confidential Testing Services based on these machines.