Portable. Robust. Precise. For Inclusive Sharpened Angles of:
KNIVES | RAZORS | SCISSORS | CRAFT BLADES | SURGICAL SCALPEL BLADES
Its lightweight and compact size makes it ideal for carrying around for use in various locations, as well as roving inspections in a factory environment.
- Provides a quick and simple method of measuring blade angles.
- Battery powered for use anywhere.
- Single bevel and double edged components accommodated equally well.
- Suitable for use with tapered or flat strip blades.
- Small compact design, therefore comfortable for in-hand use.
- Optional set of certified blades for calibration.
The device operates by reflecting a laser beam from the facets of a cutting edge onto a circular scale of 90mm diameter. The result is a rapid determination of the edge angle in situations where a mains supply is not available or impractical.
A user manual is supplied, giving instructions on how to set-up the device and interpret the cutting edge geometry readings. Digital copies are also available.