Designed and Manufactured by CATRA
Approx Prices + Shipping : contact CATRA for details
- For testing to BS EN12983-1 clauses 7.4 & 7.5
- A test rig for testing cookware handle assemblies in accordance with EN 12983-1.
- The rig is fully adjustable to accomodate cookware in a range of sizes and handle shapes.
- Handle torque resistance and bend strength tests can be carried out quickly and efficiently.
- An optional handle impact pull strength attachment can be supplied, which is currently a CATRA in house test. which is a draft requirement in EN12983 part 2.
- Constructed in steel and bright nickel plated to resist atmospheric corrosion
- Optional full calibration certificate available.