Handle Fatigue Testing for Cookware
- A simple, electrically powered fatigue test, capable of testing two items simultaneously to the BS 6743 and BS 12983-1.
- The item has a pre-set lift height and the pan-rest can be infinitely adjusted to accommodate all sizes and types of cookware.
- The number of operating cycles can be pre-set allowing the unit to run unattended to the test and point.
- A removable attachment bar hooks and can be supplied as an optional extra for testing double handled items.
- 230V / 110V (please specify) sturdy steel construction which is black oxide coated to resist atmospheric corrosion.
- A programmable counter can be pre-set to stop the operation after a predetermined number of cycles.